All about me.

My names Jordan, I <3 Husky's. I am 10 years old and My birthday is on March the first. In my family I have two brothers. Their names are Alex and Xavier. They’re twins. They are REALLY annoying. They hide things from me and sometimes slip things into my bag. I’m good at math, Writing and other stuff. My goals are trying to score 100 in my math's. I love hanging out with my friends. In my typing, I'm trying to get as fast as my teachers. Its really hard though. I hope I get 100 (: Its my dream goal. I have never got it in my whole entire life. Also I hope I get as fast as my teachers I’m getting there. Slowly. My handwriting is okay. But Im starting to get better. Im practicing during school.
Okay bye!

Comments

  1. Well done Jordan. Your video is easy to follow and explains clearly how to add a new post to your blog. You also showed how to problem solve when you blog isn't looking the way you are wanting it to look. Make sure you read over the text of your post too, just to make sure you have fixed all mistakes. I look forward to following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL Means at stand Love of lerning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. @Wiremu, Oh my gosh Wiremu, So much comments. Thank you for teaching me what "Lol" also stands for.

      Delete

Post a Comment