STEAM with Whaea DebI


    W.A.L.T: Reflect from our STEAM with Whaea Deb, These are the questions I've been asked and some photo's at the end.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1. What was I learning and why?
    I’ve learned how to code, I didn’t know how to even do a simple circuit! Until I came into Whaea Deb’s STEAM group. And now, I can do a simple circuit within a minute! 2. What did I do well and how do I know?
    I’ve worked well with Caylee because we got the job done. We helped each other, the teacher helped us along with the booklets that have instructions in them. 3. What challenged me ……?
    Trying to put all the products in the correct space, Which made us struggle badly. We also struggled to figure out what we needed, what we don’t have, and trying to do the code perfectly. 4. What would I do differently next time to make my learning more successful ….. ?
    I would try to look carefully at the instructions to make it way easier for me, I’ve mostly looked at the pictures and Caylee looks at the instructions. Next time we’re going to work on the same time together.

    5. What have I enjoyed about the learning? I have enjoyed everything! I’ve enjoyed working with partners, The teacher, and other people!



    Comments

    1. Im active on your page again! So on so this is an excellent STEAM reflection Jordan! You are such a smart learner!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Soon I'm going to look at your blog every single day! Just to make sure that you haven't got a post I haven't seen yet. Thank you so much for your support! See you on ROBLOX mi amigo.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Hi my names Jaspa I like that thing you've got,what is it? and how dose it work?

      ReplyDelete
    4. hi my name is riley that is awsome i like that thing on the top it's cool

      ReplyDelete

    Post a Comment