Te Kauru Camp 2018 - (Writing 2nd Draft)

Fear fall
Up, up we go! I gazed down with a nervous look. Watching Mereana shake just makes me scared. I haven’t been on any of these rides before! “Already doing something that I hate the most” I thought to myself. I have the feeling of unbuckling and jumping off the ride. Going higher and higher makes butterflies race faster around my stomach. I thought to myself: “Regret, Regret, Regret,” it keeps repeating as I slowly go higher. Clink! It stopped? Huh? Well this isn’t bad. Heh, I jinxed myself badly on that one. Wooooosh! I close my eyes while grinding my teeth. As I got off the seat, I felt like crying as I waddled back to my bag. I hear someone crying, It was Wiremu! He had a fear of heights without anyone knowing. At least I know why it’s called “Fear Fall.”
Bailey's reaction is my reaction when I got on, Regreting everything
My realization that it was that high.
Hating every single moment of the Fear fall. x'D

Comments

  1. Wow Jordan, what a great piece of descriptive writing. It took me right back to my experience on the Fear Fall. I really enjoyed spending my day at Rainbows End with your group! Thank you so much for such a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha jordan thank you for my photo in your story. The fear fall was FREAKY how did you not scream

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had some sort of experience when I was younger. My dad through my up in the air on the trampoline when I was 1-2. I don't know how I still remember that x'D

      Delete
  3. oh my I was just as scared it made me feel like i was there with you great job i loved it what was your favorite ride at rainbows end mine was probably the fair fall and the roller coaster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine was the extreme stratosphere and the log-flow, Thank you for the most positive comment Jassy. Thanks alot.

      Delete

Post a Comment